The two US athletes named Best Setter and MVP of the Volleyball Nations League which ended Friday.
Thanks to the victory over Brazil, the United States Women National Team won the third consecutive VNL. Our Michelle Bartsch-Hackley, MVP of the inaugural edition of the VNL in 2018, received also in the current edition the prestigious award of Best Player. In addition to her we also congratulate Jordyn Poulter, who has been named the best setter of the tournament!
This is the female Dream Team:
- Setter : 🇺🇸Jordyn Poulter
- Opposite:🇧🇷Tandara Caixeta
- Outside Hitter :🇺🇸Michelle Barstch-Hackley
- Outside Hitter: 🇧🇷Gabi Guimaraes
- Middle Blocker:🇹🇷Eda Erdem
- Middle Blocker :🇧🇷Carol Gattaz
- Libero:🇺🇸Justine Wong Orantes
- MVP:🇺🇸Michelle Barstch-Hackley